St. Paul's will begin its Holy Week celebration on March 28, Palm Sunday. Holy Week has been observed for centuries during the week before Easter as a time of special devotion remembering the passion, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It marks the heart of the Christian year and culminates in the Triduum, "the three holy days." The Triduum is observed from Maundy Thursday through the Great Vigil of Easter on Saturday night in preparation for The Sunday of the Resurrection, aka Easter Sunday. Scroll down for the schedule.
See our in-person worship guidelines and download bulletin HERE
Our schedule this year is as follows:
The Sunday of the Passion: Palm Sunday
- 7:45 am Quiet Holy Eucharist
- 9:00 am Sunday School Class with Special Guest Becky Eldridge
- 10:15 am Choral Eucharist
Monday - Wednesday in Holy Week
- 12:00 pm, Eucharist
- 7:00 pm, Choral Maundy Thursday Liturgy w/ Holy Eucharist
- 8:00 pm - 8:00 am, Gethsemane Watch Prayer Vigil, Solomon Chapel.
- 12:00 pm, Choral Good Friday Liturgy
- 7:30 pm, The Great Vigil of Easter with Baptisms SIGN UP HERE
The Sunday of the Resurrection, or Easter Day